Random Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Cassadee Pope “Take You Home” Mentor Session Giveaway
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. OPEN TO ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS 13 years OF AGE OR OLDER.
1) CONTEST: The Cassadee Pope “Take You Home” Mentor Session Giveaway (the “Random Drawing”).
2) SPONSOR: Fusion Music Management and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Random Drawing (collectively, “Sponsor and its Agents”).
3) ELIGIBILITY: Open to eligible participants 13 years of age or older who live in the United States. Sponsor and its Agents and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Random Drawing Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Random Drawing.
4) TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT, OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS RANDOM DRAWING.
(a) Online Entries: Complete and submit the entry form at http://www.CassadeePope.com/Shazam. If online entry is not available, please enter via email or regular mail, as described below.
(b) Email Entries: Click on Contest news story or social post, follow the “How to Enter” instructions, and send an email with all required information (and with the Submission attached, if applicable) to admin@CassadeePope.com. If email entry is not available, please enter via online entry, as described above, or via regular mail, as described below.
(c) Mail Entries: Mail a business envelope containing your Submission (if applicable) and entry hand printed or typed with your full name, shipping address, telephone number with area code, email address, and username to: Fusion Music Management, 1214 16th Ave S. Nashville, TN 37212
All entries (whether submitted online, by email or mailed) must be received by April 16, 2018 regardless of method of entry. No facsimiles or mechanically reproduced entries (other than the electronic transmission of the online entry or entry via email) will be allowed. Limit one entry per person regardless of method of entry. In the event that there is more than one entry for the same person, Sponsor and its Agents may disqualify that person. Each entry must be mailed in a separate outer mailing envelope. Sponsor and its Agents are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, stolen, damaged, illegible, misdirected or postage due entries. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort. All entries and Submissions (if applicable) become the property of Sponsor and its Agents and will not be returned.
5) ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the The Cassadee Pope “Take You Home” Mentor Session Giveaway commences on or about April 9, 2018.
6) WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One (1) winner will be chosen by random drawing. Winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on or about April 20, 2018 and potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where lawful) within 3 days of the date of notification. If the Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release is not received within 3 days of the date of notification, the prize may be forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate winner selected. Potential may be required to correctly answer a skill question in order to receive the prize, and only potential winners who correctly answer the skill-testing question will be eligible to win and receive a prize. The skill-testing questions may be part of the entry process or the process in which the potential winner is notified and required to sign and return the paperwork specified above. In either case, the correct answer to the skill question must be submitted within the time limits set forth herein for the submission of the drawing entry or the winner paperwork, as applicable. Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to require a potential winner to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity will not bring the Sponsor and its Agents into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. A winner who is a minor in his/her state or province of residence must have all required paperwork completed and signed by his/her parent or legal guardian within the time period specified above, or the prize may be forfeited (at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents) and an alternate winner selected.
8) PRIZES: WINNERS will receive a 15-minute session on Skype (or equivalent platform) with Cassadee Pope. Sponsor and its Agents make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, performance or safety of any prize awarded. Limit of one prize per person, household and address. The timing and method of delivery of the prize will be determined as the sole discretion of Sponsor and its Agents. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in the prize being forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The winner shall bear all risks of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. No prize substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and its Agents. Prizes may not be transferred. All federal, state, and local taxes associated with the receipt of any prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. If the prize includes the online posting of materials, including but not limited to photos, text, audio, video, animation, graphic art, illustration, etc., then the location and duration of such posting will be determined solely by Sponsor and its Agents. Prizes for which a minor has been selected may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian.
9) GENERAL: Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to cancel or modify the Random Drawing if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Random Drawing, or for any other reason or for no reason, as determined by the Sponsor and its Agents in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and its Agents reserve the right to (but are not required to) award the prizes at random from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment or cancellation. By entering, you: (a) agree to release the Sponsor and its Agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing and the acceptance, possession and use/misuse of any prize; (b) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its Agents; and (c) give your express permission to be contacted by Sponsor and its Agents by email, mail or phone. By submitting an entry, you further consent to the use of your name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material, as well as any additional photographic images, video images, portraits, interviews or other materials relating to you and arising out of your participation in this Random Drawing (with or without using your name) in any media, whether now known or hereafter invented, throughout the world for any purpose whatsoever, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party (except if winner is a resident where otherwise prohibited by law). If you are selected as a winner, prior to receiving the prize, you must agree to sign an affidavit to such effect, unless the winner is a resident where prohibited by law. Each winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes applicable to the acceptance and use of his/her prize. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Random Drawing is governed by laws of the United States and all claims must be resolved in the United States. You further agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Random Drawing or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court. Should any of the provisions of the Official Random Drawing Rules be found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, that portion shall be deemed severed or restricted and the remainder of the Contest Rules shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Sponsor and its Agents to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10) RELEASE: You release, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor and its Agents, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims (know and unknown), liabilities, injuries, death, loss and/or damages of any kind arising from your participation in the Random Drawing or the acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the prize. You assume all risks associated with the Random Drawing or use or misuse of the prize, and you agree that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injury, harm, death, damages, costs or expenses.
11) WINNERS LIST & OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain the name of a winner, send a request via email to admin@CassadeePope.com or mail a letter request and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Fusion Music Management, 1214 16th Ave S. Nashville, TN 37212. Requests must be received by June 1, 2018 to obtain a copy of these Official Contest Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address, Attn: Rules Request, Cassadee Pope “Take You Home” Mentor Session Giveaway.